Position Available: Retail Assistant (Full Time)
- Work closely with the Retail Manager (provide administrative and operative support) to
ensure stock inventory demands and supply are timely and at desirable levels
- Packing / Loading / Unloading / Labelling / Scanning of inventory in the warehouse and shop
- Housekeeping of stock in warehouse as well as shop
- Customer-service oriented.
- Able to communicate with team members and maintain good teamwork.
- Experience dealing with customer service and logistics is preferred
- Licence to operate the scissor lift is a bonus
- Ad-Hoc duties as assigned.
- 5 days per week. Able to work on Weekends. 1 day off during the weekday.
- Basic computer skills: Microsoft office, Google applications
Interested candidates, kindly fill in this online application form, https://forms.gle/wiVQNcHY2e64z3Zi7.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.