Learn more about Assisted Braking Devices at Climb Asia from Monday, 20 March until 30 April!
This wave of workshops is for climbers who are existing Verified Lead Climbers (i.e. lead tag holders). Workshops for Level 1 certified climbers will be available later.
- Online registration is required. Walk-in on actual day allowed only if vacancy is available. Max. class size is 8 pax.
- Registered participants should report to the gym counter 5-10mins before the session. Walk-in participants will be allowed to join to class if registrants do not show up 5 mins after the booked session.
- There is no limit to the number of sessions you wish to attend, but workshop topics and ABDs used will be the same.
- Mondays: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
- Tuesdays: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
- Saturdays: 5.00pm to 6.30pm
Other things to note for the workshop:
- It is FREE for those who have checked-in on the day of the workshop .
- Please bring your own climbing equipment and climbing shoes.
- Rental of equipment are available on first come first serve basis.
- The Trango Cinch, and the Mammut Smart devices will be introduced during the workshops.
SIGN ME UP! *As of 1 May 2017, workshops are now conducted by Ground Up Climbing Pte Ltd.